Building a community around the brand is one of the most important tasks a company has to face today. Customers are becoming more demanding, less...
Video Animations—Why Should You Make Them?
Are you creating a new product on the market? Is it a novelty, an innovation that will require additional work from you, such as explaining the opportunities it offers? Or maybe you already see that this solution needs more education for the audience than you thought at the beginning? I have a proposal for you: make an animated video that translates the functionality of the project you have created!
I have been communicating new technological solutions for over twelve years. From experience, I know that one of the biggest challenges in creating innovative products is finding an idea of how to talk about their capabilities effectively and efficiently. What tools should be used to translate this into a better understanding of technology?
When we create new products, we always have to teach users how to use them and show what the solution can improve in their daily business and life.
When creating new products at the beginning, it is worth assuming that we will have to become the largest educator on this solution. The more understandable and easier it will be to use, the faster it will become your showcase.
The Power of Video Animation
The interest in video materials is growing, and it is also visible in our country. According to Nielsen data, in 2022 a statistical pole watches video content, including linear television, for 4 hours and 59 minutes a day, 46 minutes of which are spent watching video streaming in various forms.
The popularity of video content translates into advertising expenses. As predicted by Zenith (Publicis Media), the increase in global spending on online video advertising will be sustained, with a growth forecast of 6.9% in 2022 and 5.6% in 2023.
The use of video and streaming content is increasing, and we should not be surprised. The pandemic had a huge impact on the use of video and content made available via streaming. Of course, it is also significant that we live in a fast-paced world, and people do not want to spend more time than is necessary to understand how the solution works. Therefore, one of the ideas for an effective and eye-catching presentation of your offer, services, or technological solutions may be a video in the form of a cartoon.
Such a video has several advantages:
- You don’t have to hire actors or think about a film set.
- By referring to abstractions, visualizations, and comparisons to present your products more simply, you will explain their functionality.
- It is easier to smuggle in visualizations and colors that can build associations with your brand.
Does such a video animation also have drawbacks? Obviously:
- You don’t put real faces in them.
- If the company wants a very “serious” image, it will not be a good communication tool. It can be seen as too casual.
Now the Question Is: Where Can I Use Such a Video? Isn’t YouTube Enough?
A video can often turn out to be better than a presentation to a potential customer. In the email, you send not only information about the product, but also a link to the animation. Thanks to this, the customer does not have to spend valuable time analyzing how your solution works. He watches the video and can quickly understand what product you are coming to him with.
What Can You Gain From Video Animation?
- A chance for a much faster signing of the contract. You take away the need to explain the operation of a product or service.
- Time! There are no more explanations and conversations, or they are much shorter.
- Scale. You can send many more such emails for informational purposes.
On your website:
- The Internet user who enters your website will be able to understand more quickly where he was directed, what you offer, and how this product works.
During conferences or webinars:
- It is easier and more effective to show a video that doesn’t require the participants to listen carefully and gives dynamic animation a chance to increase their attention and thus remember the brand.
At meetings with a potential investor:
- The film can help give a fuller understanding of the company, its goals, and its vision.
I hope that I have convinced you to think about animation for your company’s communication. If you are interested in such material, contact me! Below you will find some of our productions.
How Do You Engage the Community? Organize Online Challenges!
Video Animations—Why Should You Make Them?
Are you creating a new product on the market? Is it a novelty, an innovation that will require additional work from you, such as explaining the...
Do You Want to Raise Funds as Part of the Crowdfunding Equity Campaign? Don’t Forget to Communicate!
Equity crowdfunding is gaining popularity every year. According to the forecasts of the research company Technavio, the value of the global...